Creating a QGrants account and applying for a voucher
Parents, guardians and carers must first register for a QGrants account to be able to apply for a Get Started voucher. You can create a QGrants account at any time.
- Go to QGrants and click on ‘Sign up here’.
- Complete the required details; make note of your email address and password as these will be required to apply for the voucher.
- Activate your account – registration confirmation will automatically be emailed to you (usually within 15 minutes). Click on the activation link to access your QGrants account – activations links only last for 24 hours. You will not be able to apply for a voucher until you have activated your account.
- Login to your QGrants account and enter requested details, which will include:
- a valid Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card number, or if the child or young person is being referred, the contact details of two referral agents
- name, age and date of birth of the child or young person.
If you are eligible, a voucher with a unique reference number will be generated. The voucher will also be emailed to the email address you registered with.
Important: Do not use a mobile phone or tablet device; you will not be able to complete the application process.
Interpreting services are available for people who have difficulty communicating in English. Sport and Recreation Services will engage an interpreter to talk with clients. More information on how to access interpreter services is located on the Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Multiculural Affairs website.
- Fact Sheet for Parents, Carers and Guardians
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parents, Carers and Guardians
- Email email@example.com
- Contact your nearest Sport and Recreation regional office
* Requires Adobe Reader